Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A walk in the rain..

What  a crazy day it was.  I was going sketching at the Old Museum at Bowen Hills.  I caught the train to Fortitude valley.  All good. Got off train, turn on GPS on my phone and set off for a 8 minute walk. Simple huh.  Noooooooooo.  Not simple, I did not realise my GPS was still set to drive and not walk, so my GPS thought I was a car and took me on a long, long walk.  2 hours in total pretty much. 😂

Consequently,  instead of arriving to meet the other Brisbane City Sketchers  at 0900. I arrived about 1045. 
I was bedraggled and damp.  It was windy,  raining as well.  It was quite an adventure, and we all had a good laugh about it ..

I bought a coffee first up eh, then settled in to sketch the Coffee Kiosk.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...