Sunday, January 17, 2016

Saturday Sketchout - Dockside Brisbane Qld

Saturday, six of us braved the overcast skies and occasional spit of rain and went sketching at Dockside.

My first quick sketch while I was waiting for a friend at the Holman Street ferry.  In between sketching I was talking to visitors to the area about our wonderful city.

Sitting at the Medley Cafe Dockside with the group looking out over the river.

I used my watersoluble Derwent graphite for these three sketches

Sketching the group while they were sketching.
All these sketches were made in my Holcroft A5 225gsm sketchbook

Still sitting in the Medley cafe sketching the Story bridge behind me.








Sitting on Dockside walkway sketching the apartment buildings.
 These two sketchers were made in my A4 Holcroft 225gsm Sketchbook Lamy pen Noodlers black ink, and Artline 210 0.6 marker
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...