Friday, November 20, 2015

Sketching from the Top of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs...........


It was hot, but there was a fabulous breeze up there.  We set up camp in The Cliffs Cafe and had a blast.  (Lovely staff up there)


I tried a new for me watercolour pad. A4  Daler Rowney 140lb cp  I am not sure if I like it ir not for watercolour.  It is very different from my beloved Holcroft sketchbook.  The paint lifts easily enough, but the washes are not that smooth.  I have two of these pads, so will continue using them,  Anyone got any suggestions?

Same Daler Rowney pad with a bamboo dip pen and w&n black ink.  I had a lot of fun doing this sketch.  This paper loves pen and ink.

Mont Marte Black Paper Sketch Pad A5.  White Signo Gel Pen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...