Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sketching at the University of Queensland. It is Jacaranda season.

What a fabulous day.  The weather was kind to us.  The high of 28 deg C was predicted, but under the shade of the magnificent trees that line the Lake District, it was just right.

My ink drawing for InkTober Day 17


 Jacaranda season is magnificent this year. I have some De Atramentis inks, which I brought today.  I only used the purple one, which is called Alexander Hamilton.  I used some on the left hand side, was real happy, so went back to my watercolours.  I mix my own colours.
 
 My friend Jennifer and like to spread out ;-)

 Our little visitor at coffee time

The Lake

Sketches done in my Holcroft A4 225gsm sketchbook.  Lamy pen, Noodlers black ink (waterproof) and watercolours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...