Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sketching with the Brisbane Urban Sketchers

I am sketching two days a week with the Brisbane Urban sketchers now, and I have a painting group I go to on Mondays.  Plein air painting last weekend of the month, and in between this I do a little Brisbane Greeting. I seem to have filled all my days up, and left myself little time to update my blog.  So, here goes..  Just click on the images if you want to see them larger.

I sketched this from the seating area of the beginning of the Kuripla Bridge.  Mangroves and old wharf mooring posts.


Fig tree outside the gallery of Modern Art
 
Portion of the Kuripla Bridge, which crosses the river from the G.O.M.A. over to the city
 
 Saturdays visit to the Brisbane Museum
 

The last one was done in the Queensland Gallery Sculpture Garden.
 
Thank you for looking.
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...